The Community of Educational Technology Support works to improve teaching and learning on campus through networking, collaboration, sharing expertise and resources, and advocacy.
The ComETS Cornerstones help guide conversations and community activities:
- Emerging Trends
- Professional Development
- Advocacy, Leadership and Engagement
- Networking and Collaboration
Recent blog posts
January 10, 2014
by Megan O'Neil
The Chronicle of Higher Education
January 15, 2014
Find resources for Education Innovation initiatives
- Tips and resources on the Education Innovation website
- Resources and policies on the Teaching and Learning Excellence website
- First points of contact for assistance in the schools and colleges
Still have questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.